قَصِيدَةٌ (أَتَيْتُ إِلَيْكِ)
يَا مِنْ أَتَيْتُ إِلَيْكِ رَاجِياً حُبَّكِ وَالشَّوْقِ يُحْرِقُ دَاخِلِيٌّ وَتَشْتَعِلُ نَارُهُ بِلَهِيبِهَا كأَنَّهَا بُرْكَانٌ وَإِحْسَاسِي يَفِيضُ بِالْحَنِينِ وَاللَّهْفَةِ وَكَلِمَاتٍ صَادِقَةٍ يُعَبَّرُ عَنْهَا اللَّسَانُ.
فَأَنَا مُنْذُ أَنْ رَأَيْتُ وَجْهَكِ تَمَلَّكَتْ رُوحِي وَأَسَرَتْ فُؤَادِي بِبَرِيقِ سَحْرِكِ وَجَمَالِكِ الْفَتَّانِ وَوَجَدْتُ نَفْسِي بَعْدَهَا لَا أَسْتَطِيعُ الْهُرُوبَ مِنْ أُنُوثَتِكِ الطَّاغِيَةِ فِي الْبَيَانِ.
حَاوَلْتُ أَنْ أَمْضِيَ بَعِيداً فِي طَرِيقِي وَلَكِنْ قَدْ وَقَعْتُ فِي حُبَّكِ وَهَذَا لَمْ يَكُنْ أَبَداً بِالْحُسْبَانِ أَيْقَنْتُ هَذَا بَعْدَمَا حَاوَرْتُ نَفْسِي فَوَجَدْتُهَا لَنْ تَقْدِرَ عَلَي الْفِرَاقِ وَالنَّسْيَانِ.
فَقَدِ اجْتَاحَنِي هَوَاكِ كَأَنَّهُ سَيْفٌ دَخَلَ نَصْلُهُ فِي قَلْبِي فَمَزَّقَ وَحْدَتَهُ وَاحْتَلَّ كُلَّ ذَرَّاتِ الْكِيَانِ وَصَارَ عِشْقُكِ يَسْرِي بِجَسَدِي كَالدَّمِ الَّذِي يَتَدَفَّقُ بِدَاخِلِ الشَّرْيَانِ.
لَقَدْ أَصَابَتْنِي نَظَرَاتُ عَيْنَيْكِ كَأَنَّهَا سِهَامٌ أُطْلِقَتْ مِنْ قَوْسٍ مُنْدَفِعَةً فَاخْتَرَقَتِ الْوِجْدَانَ فَهِيَ زَاهِيَةُ الْأَلْوَانِ صَافِيَةُ وَبُنَّيَّةٌ كَالْقَهْوَةِ وَوَاسِعَةٌ دَائِرِيَّةٌ كَالْفِنْجَانِ.
أُبْحِرُ دَاخِلَهَا بِبَحْرٍ لَا يَنْتَهِي بِبَرًّ وَسَفِينَتِي لَا تَجِدُ مَرْسًي وَلَا تَعْرِفُ وِجْهَتَهَا إِلَي أَيَّ مَكَانٍ وَيُسْعِدُنِي ضَيَاعِي وَغَرَقِي بِأَعْمَاقِهَا فَأَنَا أَشْعُرُ فِيهَا بِسَعَادَةٍ يَتَمَنَّاهَا أَيُّ إِنْسَانٍ.
أَنْتِ جَعَلْتِ جَوَارِحِي تَذُوبُ بَيْنَ أَحْضَانِكِ كَأَنَّهَا شَمْعٌ انْصَهَرَ بِحَرَارَةِ جَسَدِكِ الرَّزَّانِ وَفَقَدْتُ الْوَعْيَ بَعْدَمَا تَذَوَّقْتُ شِفَتَيكِ فَهِيَ كَالْخَمْرِ أَصَابَتْنِي بِالْهَذَيَانِ.
وَاسْتَسْلَمْتُ إِلَيْكِ بِجَمِيعِ حَوَاسِي يَا رَقِيقَةَ الْحِسَّ وَنَاعِمَةَ الْمَلْمَسِ كَالْحَرِيرِ السَّاتَانِ فَأَثَرْتِ شَهْوَتِي وَحَرّكْتِ كُلَّ غَرَائِزِي نَحْوَكِ لِتَرْكُضَ بِجُمُوحٍ كَالْحِصَانِ.
يَا حَسْنَاءُ اسْتَحْوَذَتْ عَلَي فِكْرِي وَعَقْلِي فِي اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ حَتَّي أَنَّنِي أُشَاهِدُ صُورَتَكِ عَلَي الْجُدْرَانِ وَيَشْرُدُ خَيَالِي مَعَكِ وَيَتْرُكُ الْعِنَانَ وَنَرْقُصُ سَوِيّاً عَلَي لَحْنٍ بِعَزْفِ الْكَمَانِ.
وَمَشَاعِرِي تَفِيضُ بِأَنْهَارٍ مِنَ الْحَنَانِ وَيَنْتَابُنِي شُعُورٌ بِكُلَ مَعَانِي الْأَمَانِ وَأَتَمَنَّي الْبَقَاءَ دَاخِلَ قَلْبِكِ حَتيَّ تَنْتَهِيَ الْأَزْمَانُ سَجِينٌ لَا أَخْرُجُ أَبَداً وَيَكُونُ فِيهَا هُوَ السَّجَّانُ.
وائل حسنين
Poem (I came to you)
Oh, I came to you hoping for your love while longing burns inside me and its fire ignites with its flame as if it were a volcano and my feelings overflow with longing. And eagerness and sincere words expressed by the tongue.
Since I saw your face, my soul was possessed and my heart was captivated by the sparkle of your magic and your charming beauty, and I found myself after that, I could not Escaping from your overwhelming femininity in the statement.
I tried to go far on my way, but I fell in love with you, and this was never on my mind. I realized this after I had a conversation with myself. I found that she would not be able to separate and forget.
Your passion swept through me like a sword whose blade entered my heart, tearing apart its loneliness and occupying all the atoms of my being, and your love began to flow through my body. Like blood flowing into an artery.
The looks of your eyes struck me as if they were arrows shot from a bow, rushing and penetrating my conscience. They were bright and pure in colours. It is brown like coffee and broad and round like a cup.
I sail within it on a sea that does not end with land, and my ship cannot find an anchorage and does not know its destination anywhere, and I am happy to be lost and drowned. Deep down, I feel a happiness that any human being could wish for.
You made my feelings melt in your arms as if they were wax melted by the heat of your stoic body, and I lost consciousness after I tasted your lips. It was like wine, it made me delirious.
I surrendered to you with all my senses, oh delicate in feeling and soft to the touch like satin silk, and you aroused my lust and stimulated all my instincts. We want you to run wildly like a horse.
Oh Belle, you have taken over my thoughts and my mind day and night, to the point where I see your picture on the walls and my imagination wanders with you and abandons... We give the reins and we dance together to the tune of the violin.
My feelings overflow with rivers of tenderness, and I feel all meanings of security, and I hope to remain inside your heart until time ends. A prisoner I will never go out, and he is the jailer.
Wael Hasaneen
ليست هناك تعليقات:
إرسال تعليق